Friday, June 14, 2013

Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer



 Rimmel Match Perfection Concealer in 010 Ivory
 
Hiya! Sorry about the lack of posts lately, it's exam time and I've been having some technical difficulties but I've got a review for you today! I recently finished off my tube of Rimmel's [url=http://us.rimmellondon.com/products/face/match-perfection-concealer]Match Perfection Concealer[/url] and I wanted to do a review to tell you guys my thoughts. I really did like this, and I plan on repurchasing on my next trip to the drugstore. I should start by saying that I have oily/acne-prone/sensitive skin but my under eyes tend to be quite dry and a lot of concealers are quite patchy on me. As long as I moisturizer beforehand, this one doesn't do that at all. I set it with [url=http://covergirl.ca/en_ca/products/product.php?productId=professional_loose_powder]CoverGirl Professional Loose Powder[/url] (which is awesome by the way) and it's never creased on me.
 

 
I would probably avoid using this on any acne or imperfections since it is advertised as a highlighting concealer. It's perfect for dark circles and discoloration under the eyes though. It has a fairly dewy finish and isn't the sparkly type of highlighting concealer. I'd probably call it light coverage although it is quite buildable without being cakey. This is a really good match for my pale skin and the only downside would be the weird brush applicator thing where the product comes out.


 
The concealer comes out through the brush when you squeeze the tube and then you apply it onto the eyes. I use my beauty blender dupe to blend it in so I'm not sure how it would do in that department. I feel like a lot of product gets lost in the brush and that you could get more out of it without the brush tip. All in all though, that's pretty much my only complaint about this product! I've heard good things about their Match Perfection Foundation too, so I might have to try that out soon!
 
Have a great rest of the day and remember to keep smiling!

No comments:

Post a Comment